Re: A deal on e-bay (NOT)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, spridgets-mod@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A deal on e-bay (NOT)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:48:54 -0600
Frank's correct.  Definitely NOT ORIGINAL.  No the valve cover is not the
correct
color and the breather is going the wrong way 'cuz ............well I'll stop.
Leo
was doin' a tongue in cheek thing, right?  It's misrepresentations like this
that
get everything all screwed up.  Get a copy of the Standards and you'll be as
close
as you can get.
My .02 fwiw (not much)
Dave