Attaching License Plinth

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Attaching License Plinth
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 07:38:54 -0500
Could someone tell  me how you attach the license plinth to the back of a
bugeye ? I'm totally baffled by this. The small holes are in the body and the
larger holes are in the plinth. There is no way of getting any kind of
fastener in there with a tool to fasten it.

chuck,
    Just to let you know the progress, the stock 1275 is going in this
weekend. I'm going to hold off on the bored and balanced one for a little
while unless there is problems with the stock engine.

Dave
60 Bugeye
Grownig older but not up....