RE: Trip to Las Vegas... anything I hsould see?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g1KIsEN28514
Subject: RE: Trip to Las Vegas... anything I hsould see?
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:54:07 -0800
Be careful, next week Vegas will be full of "good ol boys". The NASCAR
race is MAR 3 and there is a whole week of racing at LVMR
(http://www.lvms.com/index.htm). If you have never been to Vegas before
there is a lot to see without gambling.

For typical tourist stuff (but still interesting) you can take the "dam
tour" at Hoover Dam. If you play golf there are lots of courses. Just
watch out for the hustlers. The Imperial Palace Car Museum is small but
interesting.

If you haven't already, check out http://www.lasvegas.com/ .

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com