Re: Re Re Re Reverse (WAS My 76 Midget)

To: "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re Re Re Reverse (WAS My 76 Midget)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:27:21 -0500
Hmmm....

Since my one and only Midget is soooooo hard to get into reverse I just
thought that was the way it was. You know, to keep it out of reverse while
grabbing third at the end of that long sweeping corner on 121.

However, in retrospect, considering that I'm a pretty big guy, I do wonder
how a Spridget sized Person would get it into reverse.

So, you are not the only one, but we don't have a majority yet.

Oh, but you have a 76. Doesn't that have a differnt tranny?

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari
1999 9-3
1964 (Me)
I enjoy long walks. Especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.