RE: OT - Honda Accord Turn Signal Lens

To: "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OT - Honda Accord Turn Signal Lens
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:32:04 -0800
So that's what those things are called...  My Google search for Accord
turn signal lens didn't find anything.  I popped in Accord Clear
Corners, and found a site that showed how to do it.  There is just one
screw, and it's in an out of the way place.  Took 45 seconds to do.
Thanks Herby!

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA