Re: FW: Very Important! READ IMMEDIATELY

To: dgay@simoncontractors.com
Subject: Re: FW: Very Important! READ IMMEDIATELY
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:14:28 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/21/02 12:51:15 PM, type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< The forwarding of these "notices" is really annoying.

As someone who runs a business that is 100% dependent upon automation, I do
not
allow anything to be installed, removed, or updated without official
verification
and knowledge of its source. It is all too easy to screw up a computer
network or
what has become not-so-simple stand-alone PC's.

This is like screaming "fire" in a movie theater not knowing if it's true or
not.

Viruses are continually updated by the companies that supply virus programs.
If
you have such a program on your computer, your vendor will send you
notification
on updates. If you don't have virus protection, I have no comment.

I'm tired of receiving these "READ IMMEDIATELY" warnings.

jay fishbein

I agree 100% with Jay, although I dumped the correspondence unread--Take your
messages somewhere else, please, or just dump them from your outgoing mail.
We'd all appreciate you more that way.

Annice & Bob K