Re: Reasonable price

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Reasonable price
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:56:32 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
You vaguely describe a car that the car is near perfect and  needs almost
nothing
and nothing major: $4,000 - $5,000.?

But, as we all know, most cars are not as they are advertised..

I like the ones "falsely" advertised the other way around:
1961 Sprite. British Racing Green low miles. nice summer car. $X,XXX.XX

That was a real life ad for a perfect original 24,000 mile Bugeye I bought back
in 1985 from the original owner.

jay f