Re: Very Important! Featuring Apologies, "Life is Great", & Minor LBC c

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com
Subject: Re: Very Important! Featuring Apologies, "Life is Great", & Minor LBC content
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:35:22 -0500
Cc: dgay@simoncontractors.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark,
I'm sorry I offended you and I also apologize to the original sender as well.
Your good intentions were obvious to me from the beginning and I should have
recognized that in my email.

My mention of my dependence upon computers was to illustrate the point that from
personal experience it is very easy to take down a system or create problems
where none exist and/or that at the very least investigating a possible problem
or a hoax can be a very time-consuming task.

Sometimes computer users need to be shocked into reality before they understand
the importance of certain necessary "habits". Many users don't backup files and
that includes businesses with large amounts of critical data. And many users
fail
to install virus protection or keep it updated. Usually a user's routine changes
when two things occur: 1) When they lose a file containing unretrievable data,
and 2) When their machine has become infected with a virus.

Finally, based on the last sentence of your message, I'm not sure that that the
book you recommend is working, (That's a joke!) but I don't need such a book to
find happiness. I am f***ing happier than you can imagine. Despite the fact that
I'm in a bs industry that spews it out faster than you can imagine, we manage to
laugh quite a bit in this office. If it's not the "My Size Barbie" sporting
shades and a cell phone in the pink pedal car in the window, It's the private
joke wall at the end of the files.

In addition to that I'm healthy, I have a beautiful and loving fiancee, I can
still joke with my 87 year old mother, I have lots of interesting friends,
including a bunch on this list that I have yet to meet personally. (One lister
who I never met from Texas, Brad Fornal, has even offered to assist me with a
parts car in Denver through another person I don't know.)

I own some really neat cars, the Formula One season is ready to begin, we're
going out for Sushi tonight, a stranger from the internet just sent me a
kick-ass
Jim Carroll CDR,  we're having a super mild winter in CT, my house doesn't need
painting, I'm playing racquetball in 45 minutes, our website is completed, we're
writing alot of new business, (Hell, I found two more Innocenti's in the last
week! Life doesn't get much better than that!). I've even developed a non-insult
relationship with Eduardo Mysterioso. I just saw an incredible Adrian Belew live
show with The Bears on Tuesday in Boston, buyers are paying high prices for
stuff
on ebay that I was going to throw out, and I could bore you more reasons why
life
is great, but I'll stop there.

LBC Content: Is anyone out there in the automotive glass industry?

jay fishbein

Dbcooper292@aol.com wrote:

> jeez I guess no good deed goes unpunished.  How about writing to the guy and
> saying "I appreciate your efforts

<snip>