Fw: Emblem location

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Emblem location
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 20:01:43 -0500
Are you referring to the Sprite arrow on the tail section of the car? If so,
the easiest way to find them would be to crawl into the boot with a
flashlight and look for the filler! The holes will be on the driver's side
of the car. The arrow goes on an angle from low (left) to high (right). The
low side hole is roughly in line with the license plate outline indentation
but about 4 inches above it. The high side is an inch or so higher.

HTH,
Kent
1960 Bugeye

Subject: Emblem location