Interesting item on eBay web site item#1077273373: MG MIDGET 61-79 21"x1

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#1077273373: MG MIDGET 61-79 21"x15" Poster B & W
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 07:26:32 PST
Howdy Folks,
In case anyone finds this interesting, the seller just confirmed to me that
this is not a "Fine Art" print as described, but printed on a computer printer.
Funny how these ebay sellers of prints and maps don't tell you that in the
description.
jay fishbein

I saw this item for sale at eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM, and
thought that you might be duped.

Title of item:  MG MIDGET 61-79 21"x15" Poster B & W
Seller: dmfranco
Starts: Feb-23-02 12:23:21 PST
Ends:   Feb-26-02 12:23:21 PST
Price:  Starts at $9.87
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1077273373

Item Description:
        1961-1979 MG MIDGET 21"x15" Poster on heavy paper. White border around
the image. PERFECT FOR framing at home or office. FINE ART BLACK & WHITE
Photoghraphic style. Please pay with www.paypal.com for dmfranco@hotmail.com
with your credit card (no charge for membership to pay) Please add $4.00 for
shipping and handling. Will ship anywhere with additional postage

        Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com