Re: hockey/some lbc

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hockey/some lbc
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:29:12 -0600
I actually went to the DuPage Swap meet and met some new folks, saw some old
friends, and of course came home with some treasures.  First event of the
season;
Spring is here!  Made it back in time for the hockey game, too.  What a great
day!

Congratulations to ALL the athletes!  What a great Olympics; shows that we can
live in PEACE just like LBC owners!

Robert,
Team Canada is to be congratulated on a well coached and well played game!
IMHO,
we were not aggressive enough.  T.C. played a much more aggressive offensive
game
and played superb defense.
Hey!  Look out in Torino!  :-)

Dave