Re: Speedvision now NascarVision

To: spridgets team <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedvision now NascarVision
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 07:13:04 -0600
Mike Maclean wrote:

> Is it just me or does the Speed Channel now become the official schill
> of Nascar?  I spend a lot of time in a hotel at the other end of my
> railroad run and the TV is cable with the Speed Channel.  Every time I
> turn it on, it's a Nascar program.  This stinks.
> Mike MacLean-60 Sprite

        Yes. Fox bought it. It sucks. The only problem I see with it is this:
No one has ever gone broke by overestimating the ignorance of the
American people. I fear this is doomed for success. If you want a small
amount of revenge, send http://www.noright.com to all your redneck
roundy-round friends. :) I especially like the track maps and the tech
comparison.
--
~
'87 RX-7 TII: People for the Ethical Treatment of Tires.