Almost drivable...

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g1QEwVG23256
Subject: Almost drivable...
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:05:04 -0500 et>
The '71 Midget Continental is almost ready to roll.  The aftermarket fuel pump
just needs replacing because of too much fuel delivery (drowning a cylinder),
then the carbs can be tuned.  Compression checked out at between 130 and 160.
I heard it running yesterday and except for the horrible gas fumes and
sputtering from burning too rich, it sounded pretty good.  :-)    And wouldn't
you know it, the temperature is dropping (projected wind-chill in the teens by
this afternoon from the 60s yesterday) and clouds are blackening as I type.

adrian
http://www.midgetweb.com