British Car Days 2002

To: gabe@sunshopper.com
Subject: British Car Days 2002
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:01:14 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Machado338@cs.com, Gclyde1@aol.com
In a message dated 02/28/2002 11:17:30 AM Mountain Standard Time,
gabe@sunshopper.com writes:

> I think I will plan on that show, do you have any more details?

Gabe,

I will copy the list(s) with the info.  Usually someone from the Las Cruces
club makes an announcement, but just in case:

British Car Days 2002
Friday April 26 through Sunday April 28, 2002
Las Cruces, and Old Mesilla, NM

Friday...Las Cruces Best Western Inn...5-10 PM welcom party and registration

Saturday...8:30 AM Car show entrants  assemble for parade to Plaza at Old
Mesilla.
Cars on display until 3:00 PM
5:00 PM parade to Picacho Country Club...dinner at 7:00 PM

Sunday.. 8:30 AM Rally
11:00 AM Brunch and awards at Best Western.

For more information contact Joe Machado  915-204-6185 or email
Machado338@cs.com.  or George Duckworth 505-526-2318 gclyde1@aol.com.

Robert Houston

"There is nothing quite so thrilling as being shot at and missed"  " Yes
madam, I am drunk, but you are ugly.  Tomrrow I shall be sober, but you will
still be ugly"
attributed to Winston Churchill