RE: Temp Sending unit

To: "Gerard" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "john donohoe" <gt6driver@yahoo.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Temp Sending unit
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:51:48 -0400
John and ALL,

Try to locate the sensor in the head if possible.  I've "cooked" a block
using the sensor in the radiator.  All the coolant was gone from the
radiator and the radiator was cool to the touch but the block got so hot it
needed a rebuild. (I wasn't driving at the time.....  I told a friend who
was out for a short ride to "keep an eye on the gauges"  which he did.....)

Kevin V.