O/T crashed my Saturn

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: O/T crashed my Saturn
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:59:57 -0400
Subject says it all - I pulled out from an intersection this morning on my way
to work and was hit by a Ford Aerostar doing at least a good 50 mph. Airbags
went off and all that fun stuff, and I think it may be toast. I'll find out
from the insurance company later. But I'm OK, and the other driver is OK, and
that's the important thing.

So now we're down to 2 cars, but one of them is my Midget, which is in many
pieces at the moment. Ah well. Wonder how fast I can put it back together? ;-)

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/