NO LBC-Cats,kittie's, CUTS,Scratches!

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: NO LBC-Cats,kittie's, CUTS,Scratches!
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 10:47:02 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Okay,,,Cap'n Bob was it you that told me how
easy it is to bathe these kitties and the mamma
Cats???? I want to know who to send this means
of REVENGE to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't, nor did anyone else, tell me that
baby kitties could tear a pair of gloves up
in a second of touching the water and leave
deep scratches and scars on you all at the same
time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I literally look like I have been to a WW
and had no means of defense!!! I am tore
up...not a pretty sight!!

I want names and addresses of all owners
of cats that did not tell me of such anger
and rage in small innocent sweet looking
little babies..that can literally tear you
up like a WILD ANIMAL!!! I was not,,,NOT
warned of such stuff...

when they were tinnie tiny babies we didnt
go thru this and those cats & babies will
never never get another bath,,,unless i
rent an armor suit and weapons.!!!

oops,,electrical storm jsut hit..will be
back later to finish complaining!!!

hope i can still type with all these

Poor helpless, defenseless BREE!!!!!
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com