Little Bits 3rd

To: Spridget ML <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Little Bits 3rd
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 00:21:35 -0400
Finally, the tranny is in and it works (Thanks to Bob Kansa). Took 'er
out of the garage for the first time and went ot the local Father's Day
show. Got 3rd place in the foreign cars to 1985 class. Superb 65 VW
Beetle 1st and a excellent 57 Morgan 2nd. This is a show open to all
comers. Over the last 25 years or so we have seen everything there. Big
rigs, 4x4s, race cars, you name it. This year 325 cars included: Model
Ts and As, 1917 Locomobile, 1921 Mercer racer, Packards, Chryslers, tiny
little '72 Honda, 2 Minis, 1 AH 3000, MGA, Midget, 2 Morgans, 2 Alfas,
Porsches, Vipers, Corvettes of every body style through 2002, every body
of T-bird 55-2003, new 2003 Caddy thingamabob, street rods, farm
tractors, and pedal car displays. Over the last few years there have
been Morgan 3 wheels, a genuine GT40 Ford (and he drove it home, NO
TRAILER!!) Damn digital camera needed format and I didn't remember the
book, but I took some regular shots I'll put on the web page later.

If anyone is near or can make the trip to Pittsburgh July 20th for the
Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix, DON'T MISS IT!!!!! Biggest British and all
foreign car show on the golf course at Schenley Park, separate antique
car and street rod show. This year the featrued marque is Porsche. They
always get excellent displays from the factory and race teams for the
feature cars. Almost every brand of car has been there over the 20 years
it's been going on. Here are links for info and photos.

http://www.pittsburghvintagegrandprix.com/

I hope the guy that owns the second one doesn't mind me spreading his
page around

http://www.geocities.com/su_carbs/pvgp01/2001pix.htm

Dave & Bobbie Carpenter
Pittsburgh, PA
60 3000 "Healey Bits" (in more pieces than they built it from)
60 Bugeye "Little Bits" click the link below for pictures
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm