Re: Talking of dipsticks...

To: valntine@ptd.net, Robert.Haigney@anixter.com
Subject: Re: Talking of dipsticks...
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 01:31:47 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
FWTW -

A friend took a small "kitchen" type temperature gauge, added a short
extension & grommet (to keep oil in) so the whole thing was the length of his
regular dipstick; he used this to determine the oil temperature before &
after he installed an oil cooler on his Bugeye. Liked it so much he added
notches on extension and is using it as combination dipstick and oil temp
gauge.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA