AHCUSA Hospitality Suite at Lake Tahoe

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: AHCUSA Hospitality Suite at Lake Tahoe
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:25:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Team,

Just wanted to extend an invitation to all of you who
are attending Lake Tahoe next week to drop by my room
(I don't know the number yet, but I'm told that it is
a "Presidential Suite" -- the room number should be
available at the desk, or call me on a house phone).
The Austin-Healey Club USA will be operating a
"Hospitality Suite" there beginning at about 8:00 p.m.
each evening, Sunday through Thursday.

Stop in for something to drink, some snacks, and maybe
a copy of the 2002 Austin-Healey Calendar and other
goodies, and meet the club staff.  See you there!

Reid Trummel
President, Austin-Healey Club USA
http://www.healeyhighlights.com
http://www.healey.org