Re: Eek!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Eek!
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:54:09 -0700 (PDT)
--- Bill Hunt <Billh@aaai.com> wrote:
> I actually like the grill treatment, kind of Healey
> 100ish. Definitely
> lose the fender "eyebrows"!

can't place them...but the eyebrows are from something..not
the 190sl, but similarish..there was a citroen with them
wasn't there? fiverglass body..

for two G's I'd love to get it and toss out that horrendous
drivetrain and interior(no offense against the toyota
powerplant..it's great, not my cuppa..I'd rather put in a
formula fordlump or similar simple engine....but the
bodymods actually look cool and unique to me.

Paul
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com