Re: Wheel Wobble

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Wheel Wobble
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 15:37:38 -0400
Cc: <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Till just now I never knew there was a torque spec for the wheel bearings.
Never looked. I always do them the old fashioned way, and never had a
problem. WAAAY too many variables (even the amount of grease) in the
adjustments to try and set them to a standard torque.

I would hate to try a 46-65 lbs torque setting. I would think they would
burn up REAL fast at those settings.

Larry

At this exact moment in time: 6/20/02 11:08 AM, "Paul A. Asgeirsson"
<Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net> made the profound revelation:

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget