RE: Heater valve fix

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Heater valve fix
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:41:26 -0500
I read in my new autographed Spridget go-fast book that closing the heater
valve will overheat #4.  Does he mean on race engines?  He talks about a
bypass to keep that last cylinder cooler.  I've been running this car for 12
years, often with that heater valve turned off.  Am I missing something?

Bob
'74 Midget
'90 944S2 Cab