..that ole black magic has me in it's spell.....

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: ..that ole black magic has me in it's spell.....
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:13:28 -0400
Cc: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
maybe its just me..

last night mary's BMW died. the battery went out late last night without ANY
warning whatsoever.
of course that meant the windows couldnt be rolled up for the upcomming
thuderstorm..
but hey, thats ok, because a rock just hit the new 500$ windsheild in my
saturn and guess what?
i lost my third (hard) contact lens this month after not loosing any for 20
years.

i mean i know this is just everyday stuff..but GEEZ, i'm not getting a
chance to breathe here!

well we hope to go get the 62 old GP sprite tonight if i get the BMW fixed..

R Kansa