Re: Fuel Pump

To: dalep1@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:41:17 -0700 FILETIME=[5E58ED10:01C21E23]
Dale,
Have you checked fuel pump pressure and volume?  Both are needed, obviously.

Are you sure the engine is "starved" for fuel and not flooded?  Check the
plugs; easy enough to tell.

You might flush the fuel lines for a period of time, disconnect line from
carbs and let flow into a container.  Remove power to the dizzy first (no
sparking).