Seat survey

To: Miget sprit group at Yahoo <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat survey
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:32:46 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy all,

Allthough many spridgeteers prefer to stay with OE seats for their rides, I
want and need a seat with more comfort and lumbar support.  What seats have you
had sucess with that match up to the seat width and seat rail size of the
spridget.  Sure I could buy new, or restuffed seats that are same as or
original stock size.  But I want to have the fun, and lower cost of fitting
other car make seats fit in Bobbie, that fit my back.  So what is it? Miata,
Toyota, Datsun, Yugo, Nash ?

Lon /RedMidget, Bobbie MG, and Spanky Too