Re: Another Ebay Bargain!

To: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Another Ebay Bargain!
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 21:22:35 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Besides the fact that it is a bugeye bonnet on a square body, is there something
else wrong?  To me it looks like the bonnet is too "long".  Could it be one of
those nasty fiberglass ones?

Gerard wrote:

> ..."Vehicle Condition
>
>     Pretty darn good for a 1961."
>
> LMAO!....
>
> Talk about your split personalities. Must be some real monkey business with
> the title of this  "61".
>
> Gerard
>
> At 8:29 PM -0400 6/28/02, Kent J. Miller wrote:
> >Wow! I didn't know there were so many windup window Bugeyes built in 1961...
> >Especially with SWAs. Where are all of these ultra-rare cars hiding?
> >
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1839501486
> >
> >Kent
> >1960 Bugeye (side curtains only and RWA)

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/