Photos

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Photos
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 14:36:19 -0400
I actually rolled the car outside and knocked some of the dirt off of it
today! I took a few pictures while it was sunbathing. You can view them here:

http://pages.prodigy.net/bushwacker4/Bugeye/

Please bear in mind that this car was an autocrosser for most of the 22 years
that I have owned it. I am (slowly) putting it back together as a street car
again. The paint is about 20 years old and has never been waxed. It never
spent enough time outdoors to fade from the sun. I do plan to rub it out and
wax it someday soon...

I am currently trying to put an interior back in it. If you look closely, you
can see the newly recovered door trim pieces and shined up side curtain
protectors. Those parts haven't been on the car in forever - too much extra
weight!

Kent
1960 Bugeye