Re: Healium at Wally World

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Healium at Wally World
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 00:38:35 -0400
Hi, guys!

Yes, the Johnny Lightning car is my Healium.  Aside from the model's being
RHD, it's a pretty accurate representation of the car.  They didn't have
exactly the right wheels to match Healium's Panasports, but they did the best
they could.

I put the cover of last year's Christmas card on the web for anyone who wants
to see me with Healium.  As an added bonus, you can see Paul with his BJ8,
too!  One note:  There's just a little less of me and Paul at this writing
than there was when the picture was taken.  The URL is
http://personal.bellsouth.net/~justamy/healeycard.html

As for autographing the Johnny Lightning Healiums, I'll gladly do so, but I
don't want to decrease the value of these cars as collectors items!  Oh!  And
speaking of collecting, be on the lookout for Healium cars that are entirely
white and that have "White Lightning" on the tires.  Johnny Lightning puts out
a special edition of each of their cars.  Fanatical collectors pay big bucks
for these special versions of the cars.  A white Healium recently went for $35
on eBay.  If you find such an animal, hang onto it and protect the packaging!
Sell it on eBay and buy a few parts for your car...or sell it to me.  I don't
have one yet!

Thanks again to all of you for watching for my little model.  Despite my
recent weight loss, I think this might be the closest I get to modeling!

Amy