Re: It has arrived--Query

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <jkk@adams.net>, <guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It has arrived--Query
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 09:59:56 -0400
Yep, but there 5 or 6 of them at this years Carlisle Import. Most had auto
trannies. I asked one guy if he knew of any available manual trannies, yes
he said, until I mentioned that I wanted to put it in a Midget. Then it was
mysteriously suddenly unavailable, "Oh I traded it".

A friend of mine told me last week, after my kit had been shipped from
England, naturally, that he spotted two of them in a local breaker's yard,
with the manual tranny. If anyone is interested, I can get more info. This
is in SE PA.

Larry

At this exact moment in time: 8/3/02 9:38 PM, "DLancer7676@cs.com"
<DLancer7676@cs.com> made the profound revelation: