Re: Pa LBC Rally picts

To: d.carpenter7@verizon.net, robv@ptd.net
Subject: Re: Pa LBC Rally picts
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 11:49:11 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, Rlzack@aol.com
In a message dated 8/1/02 11:48:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
d.carpenter7@verizon.net writes:

> Heck, i thought it was a RALLY, as in WRC Subarus and Lancers going lie
> hell on dirt roads. Maybe I'll pay more attention next time and show up.
> Nice pictures!!

- - - - - - - - - - -

It was a rally!  We do RoadRally.  What you are thinking of is ProRally or
performance rally.  There are not enough roads available for performance
rallying in Eastern PA, and it is not easy to get permission to use the back
roads in state game lands, which would be perfect.  (Except for the hunters
shooting at you and all the deer being scared by the cars!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"