RE: clutch advice needed

To: "'Bob Walker'" <spriteracer98@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: clutch advice needed
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 08:04:20 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
According to this my rod length is ok (3.21" with radius end).
i looked up into the tranny and the throw-out bearing seems intact, no
chunks anyways. yet still no disengagement..  looks like i am going to have
to take it out tonight... any further ideas out there?
it was suggested maybe a bent clutch fork...
could the clutch disc be "hanging up"
could it be something screwy with the pressure plate?
(please no wry comments about my rod length....=)...)
i'm still befuddled..
RK

Anyway, have the rod here in hand, and it
measures from the center of the eye to the end 3 1/4" the end
has a radius of about 1/8" so it will nest in the bottom of
the cylinder's piston.