Re: 5000 miles in a Bugeye

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer)
Subject: Re: 5000 miles in a Bugeye
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 11:26:44 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Cap'n. Bob
My carburetor came with a BER which I replaced with, I believe, a
BBW.  There may well be a better choice, but the spark plugs look fine and
it handled the mountains with only an idle adjustment.  It does feel that
there is a "coming on the cam" effect but it only has a stock cam in it.
Among other things, Larry's garage is fantastic.  Tapper on the side of the
fridge and all.
Bill