Re: Back in the US of A again

To: mikeg@vicnet.net.au
Subject: Re: Back in the US of A again
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 17:50:13 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike-

I plan to be at Grattan with the Works Midget, as will a few other Spec
Sprite racers from the Midwest. This adds quite a lot to the spectating
sport since the Specs-- unlike the cheatin dog Spridgets and bugeyes-- go by
slowly enough that one has the time to really see them and their courageous
drivers. Sometimes we even stop at the top of the bowl for a glass of
lemonade!

See you at Thicko Village.  (Should I bring some real beer?)

JohnD

Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 23:59:43 +1000
From "Mike Gigante" <mikeg at vicnet.net.au>
Subject: Back in the US of A again (Aug 16-30)

I'll be back again from Aug 16 to Aug 30. On
this trip I will be in Chicago on Aug 16, then heading up to Grattan to join
in a Thicko-fest at the Vintage races. It looks like I'll be travelling up
with Ron Soave and Peter C. -- what a treat!

I'll be in Chippewa Falls for a few days (Aug 19 - 22), then Minneapolis
(Aug 23 - 26) and finally Mountain View (Aug 27 - 30).

I'm planning to catch up with Phil Vanner in Minneapolis-St Paul, and I'd be
delighted to catch up with any other listers that I can hook up with.

If I'm going to be anywhere near you in my travels, drop me a line and I'll
try and wrangle my schedule.

cheers, Mike