Re: RHD Components

To: "tom zylla" <bugeyeguy@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: RHD Components
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:18:19 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Tom
Hustle out to Antelope Foreign on Antelope Rd. and get the last remaining
LHD Morris Minor steering rack they have.  Its still in one of the rusted
out shells of a MM 1000.  Flip it over and you are halfway there to a RHD
sprite.
If you go at a time when the knowledgable/overpricing owner is at lunch you
will do better on price.

Glen