OSHIT it's a 1500 tranny weekend

To: <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, Allen Hefner <ajhsys@aol.com>, <w.gilroy@verizon.net>, "Charles F. Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <valntine@ptd.net>
Subject: OSHIT it's a 1500 tranny weekend
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 11:30:21 -0400
My host for the tranny install, chuck c. has kindly informed me that all is
clear to do the 5 speed install on my 1500 Midget on the weekend of August
31 - Sept 1. Now I know this is Labor Day weekend, but that is the weekend
all seems to be coming together for us.

I need to get this done a couple weeks before Stowe, so I have time to make
sure all is right with the tranny, before making the 500 mile trek to
Vermont.

With a bit of luck we can get it done on Sat alone, but I am laying in
supplies for 2 days.

Let me know if you are able or willing to come lend a hand.

Iff'n you need a place to crash should it come to a 2 day deal, my hacienda
has a nice comfortable floor and is about 1/2 hour from chuck's.

Plan's are to take lot's o' photos and I will let all know how the progress
is going.

In the immortal words of Bartyle's and James "Thank you for your support"

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget