Re: New Hope Auto Show (PA)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Hope Auto Show (PA)
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:00:07 -0600 (MDT)
So far I believe there are 46-47 Austin-Healeys signed up for the 50th
Anniversary celebration at New Hope.  The Austin-Healey Sports and Touring
Club(www.austin-healey-stc.org) is also celebrating its 25th.

I'll be there on Saturday, but without an LBC.  We'll have our '59 Alfa-Romeo
Giulietta Sprint(worked to Veloce specs).  Be sure to stop by and see our car -
we'll probably be hanging out with the Healey people, tho!  Chuck has already
signed up to help with a little tuning, but probably after the show sometime.
It's good to have an expert nearby!

Hopefully see some of you Saturday!
Jason.