Re: Stealing 11:21:04 -0700 (PDT)

To: soavero@yahoo.com (Ron Soave)
Subject: Re: Stealing 11:21:04 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 15:41:19 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridget List)
Well, Ron, I don't know what "argument" you're talkin' about.

What has rock'n'roll, Elvis, Bruce,
Woodstock, and the Hudson have to do  to do with stealing?

I see nothing funny about those of my friends who've lost 80% of their
retirement income, and must now go
back to work in an already depressed job
market.....or the plight of the scads of my
friends of the "junior" set who are
digging into their planned retirement
assets to put their kids through college,
now that the dough put aside for years in educational plans has
disappeared.
Where's the joke, Ron?

Me....I'm ok having "figured it out"
many years ago after the early 60's
"coup de etat". I can afford to laugh but I see nothing funny about it.

The only guys who may
find the situation funny are "laughing all
the way to the bank" with someone else's
money in their pockets.....and you who
by your own admission find the situation
"hilarious".

Well, different strokes for different strokes, I guess, eh? My Dad was a
hard working small businessman who
who did the right thing by
his family, employees and others. Guess
I am sort of bound by his morals and ethics as I am what I am in terms
of
morals and ethics, accordingly....and
proud of it. C'ya, wouldn't wann be ya'!

Cap'n. Bob
    '60 :{)