Re: flushed...

To: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: flushed...
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 17:53:21 -0700
Hi Gerard,

I've flushed out water contaminated engine oils by just doing a couple of
oil/filter chamges after an initial drain of the rotten mayonaise oil.  Did this
by just warming up the engine to run temps and then draining.  Didn't drive them
on the road.  Never had a problem afterwards.  A case of oil and a couple
filters
on sale will do it

Not a guarantee, but it worked OK for me.

Later, Paul A