Re: Rear Springs

To: Allen Kramer <allenk@zdial.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear Springs
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:42:47 -0400
Al, I recently replaced my 1/4 springs with moss units.  I've heard many
complain about high ride height and stiff springs from the big aftermarket
companys but I was happy with the pair in both areas.  Not real hard to
change except for if you've accumulated a lot of road grime and rust on the
hardware.  It could be opening a can of worms though since the rebound
starps are probably in need of help and the trailing arm bushings might be
rotted and..........

Good luck!

Dan Walters
'63 sprite