Re: Fw: Fuel pump revisited Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:27:26 -0400

To: Bushwacker4@prodigy.net (Kent J. Miller)
Subject: Re: Fw: Fuel pump revisited Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:27:26 -0400
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:50:18 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets)
Well, Kent-

Frankster has evidently already tried these and found them noisey (which
they
are if you do not isolate them from the
body via a rubber gasket) but I have not
found them so....at all. Just enough of
a noise so you know they're working.
when properly "isolated".

He also states these are made in China
but, if they are, they are the best Chinese
suppied part in the world!! I've been using
Facets for the last twenty years and have
found them to be totally satisfactory, really,

Anyway, he's BTDT so I ain't gonna bug
him anymore. Just thought I could do
something to help him out and pay him
back for the great advice he gave me
on the steering pinch bolt last year..might
well have saved me an accident in time,
really.

If the SW is still good, why not just use
a pressure regulator, Kent? These are
not expensive, are adjustable in .05psi
increments and.....look great!

Cap'n. Bob