parts in a barn

To: "Spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts in a barn
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:26:45 -0400
I went to the British Car Club of New England (I think) car show at Mt
Wachusett, MA on Sunday where I was fortunate to meet Paul Metzger, who gave
me an oil pan, Alan Fisher and his AZ Bugeye which I almost owned, and Mike
Weeks and his absolutely splendid RED bugeye.  So I got to meet my first list
members in person.

Anywhoo, there was a guy near Mike and Alan, in a Land Rover, who has a barn
full of used parts:  Spridget, B, TR, and dog know what else.  It's hard to
say what is there because most of it is stacked up in heaps; some labeled,
some not.  If anyone is interested, email me off list and I will provide his
name and phone #.  He would be thrilled to sell it as a lot, but seems willing
to piece it out; wants the barn space for the Rovers.  He is located in
Petersham, MA, where there is curling but not much else.  No financial
interest, etc....

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini