Selling the '71

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> g7E1lre14796
Subject: Selling the '71
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:47:38 -0400 et>
Extremely rare '71 Midget Continental for sale!  :-)

Three Midgets are just too much for me, so what am I going to do?  Try to sell
the only one that runs.  :-)  If anybody is interested (more info and photos):
http://www.midgetweb.com/forsale

The car is located in Knoxville, TN.  It needs some suspension work, exhaust,
and a driver's side floorpan, but has a new top, water pump, rebuilt carbs,
brakes, battery, and most importantly, shiney new wheel covers.  My home number
is (865) 693-8905, or during the day, cell phone is (865) 388-6128.

Adrian