Re: New to list

To: Jertigger3@cs.com
Subject: Re: New to list
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:58:45 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 08/14/2002 5:00:53 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Jertigger3@cs.com writes:

> Hi, I am new to this list, have a 73 Midget

Car or 29 yr old short wife?

Just kidding.  Welcome to the list!

Where do you live?  What do you do for a living?

Got any cats, dogs, guns, other interesting cars, special skill like welding
or body work?

What do you think about patriotism, airlines in general, and the 2nd
amendment?

Got anything against cantankerous ol' farts named Ed?

Know any good Yankee or Texas jokes?

Again, welcome...oh yeah, got any car questions or comments?

Robert Houston

"The next time you'e feeling down remember... if the world
  didn't suck, we'd all fall off. " Yacm Yrral

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a
relative."  Mordecai Siegal

"You think dogs will not be in heaven?  I tell you, they will be there long
before any of us.  Robert Lewis Stevenson