Re: PA - not LBC

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: PA - not LBC
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:33:40 -0400
Cc: bcleary@awod.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:

> The drivers are sort of conservative, but they
> are much better than...say...MD or VA drivers, and not kamakazi like > NJ or
>NY drivers.

So PA is where all those LEFT LANE LOFERS come from?
Nj drivers are NOT kamakazi like unless they drive a jap car, then it's
different. If you can't read our minds, get the F*#& out of our way! We
have to deal with all the New Yorkers, so we learned from them :)

BTW I was born in Washingtons Crossing, PA.
One question about that state. Why does it always rain when I have my
Sprite in that state? Pennsylrainia.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ