Re: Clutch

To: "David N Waldmann" <david@vermonthardwoods.com>, "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:06:23 -0500
David,
         They're hard to measure since there is a certain amount of "give"
to a disc due to the spring-like wafer of metal between the 2 facings. A
general rule is that you want about a third of the overall thickness of the
facing above the rivet head.
         A better rule, imho, is change them when you have the easy
opportunity.
         Peter C
==