Re: New to list

To: Jertigger3@cs.com, dan.dwelley@ps.ge.com, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: New to list
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 10:29:25 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/15/02 9:02:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Jertigger3@cs.com writes:

> I like the paint buffer idea, the good pads are expensive, and strays are
> free.

- - - - - - - - - -

/begin serious

If you use stray cats as paint buffers, make sure you dip them in the toilet
and flush twice.  Always good to start with a clean cat.  You can dry them
with a blast from your air compressor, or just put them in the clothes dryer.
 :-)

/end serious

Seriously, are you sure you want to stay here and put up with all this
dribble?!?!  We eventually do get around to discussing cars.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"