Re: Wanted LGC!!

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wanted LGC!!
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:14:25 -0700 (PDT)
RE:
--- Brad Fornal  wrote:
> I have a friend looking for any leads on a Porsche
> 914, preferably a
> fixer upper. In Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas,
> Oklahoma, or New Mexico.
> Thanks to any help you can offer.
> Brad

Saw one for sale in Amarillo a few weeks ago. It was
at a tire dealer with a for sale sign on it. Bright
yellow, fender flares, I think the sign said Buick V8.
Also think the price was $5K. Maybe not. It looked
really clean and sharp. Made me go hmmmmmm.  But my
loyalties are to Sprite. Let me know if interested I
will stop by and ask if it sold or just back in the
garage.

cheers, bill b. 69 Sprite
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com