Re: Paint buffing

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Paint buffing
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:24:55 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/02 2:49:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Jertigger3@cs.com writes:

> I still have a little buffing and polishing to do on my new paint job.
>
> Which work better dark haired, or light haired cats?

The color of the cat is less important than its age.  Start with an older
cat, which will give you a little more "tooth" (sorry!) to the buff.  Work
your way down to a nice soft kitten for a high gloss shine.

Note that you will need more kittens than older felines, as they are usually
only available in smaller sizes.

Also, remember to keep the pointy side up!

Anon