Re: Wire Wheel Removal

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel Removal
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 09:15:34 -0400
Take a long 1/4" drill, drill a hole down between the hub splines and the
wheel splines. Do this 4 times, at 12, 3 6 and 9. That ought loosen them
enough to get them off. Don't rightly know if I would ever use either the
wheel or hubs again though. But they might already be past that. Also did
you try rotating them backwards before pulling? The splines may be so worn
they are interfering.

If you got this advise earlier, sorry, I am behind in my reading again. Oh
for a job like Allen's where all you do all day is surf and read email ;-)

Larry

PS Love my job, just gets busy sometimes.

At this exact moment in time: 8/14/02 7:07 PM, "Brad Fornal"
<toyman@digitex.net> made the profound revelation:

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget